DataHawk allows you to organize your projects and users into workspaces, which are essentially separate environments for different teams or business units. Workspaces help you manage user access, permissions, and data visibility, making it easier to collaborate and share insights within your organization.
To create a new workspace, follow these steps:
- Hover over the Switch Workspaces option in the bottom-left button with your initials.
- Click on the Add a New Workspace button.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on Submit.
Contact us if you encounter any issues.
New workspaces won't automatically inherit the setup of your original workspace.
In addition to managing users and roles, you can also leverage various views for each workspace. These views include:
- Workspace: You can view and modify the workspace's name and its linked company's name. You may also copy the workspace's API key for related API operations.
- Members: You can view, add, update, or remove workspace members.
- Workspace Capabilities: See your workspace usage and available accesses.
To consult workspace views, follow these steps:
- Hover over the Switch Workspaces option in the bottom-left button with your initials and select the workspace you want to manage settings for.
- Click on the Workspace option in the bottom-left button with your initials.
- Click on the workspace view that you want to consult in the side nav.
Updated 4 months ago