Tags are labels that serve as an additional way to help with segmenting and filtering through Products and Keywords.
Assign Tags to each Product or Keyword you're tracking as this will enable you to easily identify and analyze multiple Products and Keywords in your workspace as if you were analyzing a group of multiple items.
These Tags get automatically assigned to Products
- FBA: the product is Fulfilled by Amazon
- Prime: the product is Prime eligible
- Vendor: the product is sold by Amazon
- Tracked: the product is tracked in your workspace
- ASIN: the ASIN identifier of the product
- Variation: the ASIN is a variation
- Owned Tags: the product is found in your Seller Central account or Advertising Account
These Tags are default examples you can use
- Direct Competitor
- New Entrant
- Top Performer
- Short Tail
- Mid Tail
- Long Tail
- Low Volume
- Medium Volume
- High Volume
- Low Competition
- Medium Competition
- High Competition
- Core Keywords
- Ancillary Keyword
You can create your own custom Tags. Your most used custom Tags will appear whenever trying to assign Tags to Products and Keywords.
Examples of ways you could use custom tags
- Brand Name
- Category Name
You can now access the Tag Management module by clicking on the "View Tags" button in the Sources header.
In this module, you can add, edit or remove tags. This module permits to manage deprecated projects, soon to be turned into tags as well.
When adding Products and Keywords, you will be prompted to assign Tags to them optionally.
You can also assign Tags to Products and Keywords that you've already added or remove Tags from specific items.
Updated 15 days ago