Amazon Advertising is the platform Sellers, and Vendors use to advertise their products on Amazon.
DataHawk allows you to connect your Amazon Advertising data using the Amazon Ads API. Whether you are a Seller or Vendor, you can connect your Amazon Advertising account to DataHawk.
Connecting your Amazon Advertising account allows you to automatically collect your advertising data and facilitate reporting on it, store it to prevent data loss, and consolidate it with other metrics such as financial and search data to get a unified view of how advertising impacts other parts of your business.
DataHawk integration works for Advertisers registered in all Amazon regions:
- North America: US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
- Europe: UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, UAE, Sweden, and Poland.
- Far East: Japan, Singapore, and Australia.
Solve Amazon Advertising reporting and storage limitations and facilitate data consolidation with DataHawk, a powerful data storage solution for your critical business data, giving you full data ownership and advanced reporting capabilities
Metrics resulting from integrating a Seller Central account can be accessed both in a raw format and ready-to-use reports and dashboards.
- Raw data can be accessed via destinations and can notably be used to build dashboards on your favorite BI solution.
- Ready-to-use dashboards and reports are available on the web application.
Your DataHawk-powered Snowflake database contains multiple tables about advertising data. These tables contain a very exhaustive list of data points as columns and are organized into what is called a schema.
|ADVERTISING||ADVERTISING_ACCOUNT_METRICS||Advertising metrics on an account level|| COSTS|
|ADVERTISING||ADVERTISING_CAMPAIGN_METRICS||Advertising metrics on a campaign level|| DATE_DAY|
|ADVERTISING||ADVERTISING_PRODUCT_CAMPAIGN_METRICS||Advertising metrics on a product and campaign level|| MARKETPLACE_KEY|
|ADVERTISING||ADVERTISING_PRODUCT_METRICS||Advertising metrics on a product level|| IMPRESSIONS|
- Profit and Loss (with detailed advertising budget)
- Sponsored Products Ads Keyword Audit
- Advertising History
- Top-spending ASINs Advertising History
- Sponsored Products Ads ASINs Audit
- Sponsored Products Bidding Recommendations
- Campaign Optimization Recommendations - Sponsored Products
- Sales and Advertising History
- Top-selling ASINS Sales and Advertising History
Raw Data Exports
- Sponsored Products Ads Report - Account
Product Analysis Tools
When you add an Amazon Advertising account, Amazon's API allows us to pull a maximum of 4 months of data. Whereas DataHawk exhaustively stores and backs up your data, facilitating better reporting with a more extended history.
DataHawk will continue storing your data over time and allow you to export all of the history we stored.
Data is updated daily. There may be a delay in updating the data from the last 48 hours.
Updated 6 days ago