DataHawk is a software platform that enables you to easily collect and analyze eCommerce data on Amazon and Walmart, and generate insights to help you improve performance.
Get a quick tour to experience the features and benefits of our product fully.
DataHawk helps you
- Save time spent on mundane data collection and consolidation tasks by automating it
- Improve visibility through better reporting and a detailed understanding of your performance and competition
- Prevent issues and protect your brand by staying alerted on events and automatically detecting anomalies
- Generate optimization opportunities thanks to recommendations provided by our AI assistant
- Improve performance by leveraging insights from the data collected and our recommendations
- Customize reporting via dashboards you could build on any BI solution
- Store and back up your data in a managed cloud warehouse with ready-to-use tables
Did you know?
Thanks to DataHawk, our customers report saving 16 hours a month by automating their data collection and consolidation, hence facilitating reporting. A study of a sample of DataHawk customers 6 to 12 months after subscribing shows a +31% improvement in ROAS and a +130% uplift in sales on a median basis.
DataHawk is used by brands, aggregators, agencies, resellers, and data companies that operate on
Amazon and Walmart, notably by
- Marketing teams, including SEO and PPC Analysts and Managers
- Operations teams, including Brand Managers, eCommerce Managers, and
- Finance teams, including Financial Analysts and Managers
- Management, including eCommerce Directors and CEOs
- Data teams, including data analysts
Updated 4 months ago